The Carolina’s Pictometry user group met at the Dr.’s Bruce and Lee Library in Florence, SC on June 4th. During the meeting we learned about Pictometry’s new Connect Assessment app and Change finder, Pictometry’s IPA, the iPad app with new measurement tools, ConnectAdmin, and many demonstrated use cases for the technology.
In attendance was Crystine Hoge of Florence County, Ray Reich of the City of Florence, and the following Pictometry representatives:
- Rich Rothman – District Manager
- Robert Locke – President of Pictometry Government Solutions
- Alex Hepp – Assessment Project Manager
- Kevin Lamonds – Pictometry Technical Manager South
- Scott Martin – Pictometry Senior
We also enjoyed some informative presentations from the Pictometry reps as well as many of the Users in the Carolina’s including, Andy Goretti of Mecklenburg County, Jim Tocherman of BCS, Lisa Holzberger of Myrtle Beach, Valerie Gray of Lexington County, and Shawn Pratt of Myrtle Beach.
Presentations may be available later, keep checking back to see what we discussed.