Pee Dee GIS User Group Mission Statement:
To provide strong Geographic Information Systems (GIS) support, training and networking resources to the Pee Dee and surrounding areas of South Carolina
Pee Dee User Group Objectives:
• Establish a network of individuals that can support and assist other GIS professionals
• Support and promote the development of GIS and GIS applications within the Pee Dee and surrounding areas of South Carolina
• Provide opportunities to learn valuable GIS technical skills and uses of GIS software along with the latest news on software updates and changes
• Highlight the potential efficiency and effectiveness of GIS through collaborative efforts among governmental agencies
• Hold four quarterly meetings annually with a focus on training and knowledge sharing.
Membership is affordable at only 30.00 per year. Lunch is included!
Scheduled Meeting Dates for 2019
- Pee Dee GIS Annual Membership drive – Win a DJI Drone by Bradshaw Consulting!
- Creating and Assigning Work Orders Based on Optimized Routing – Blake Pierson
Engaging Your Community with Open Data and ArcGIS Hub – Jay Fowler
- GIS in Volunteer Emergency & Disaster Response – Jim Tochterman
- Assisting City Operations with Workforce – Kevin Whaley
- Geographic Partnership Opportunities for the 2020 Decennial Census – Joanna C. Pitsikoulis,
- Forecasting in the 21st Century – Zach Covey
- Highlights from ESRI UC 2019 – Blake Pierson
- Getting Started with ArcGIS Pro Chris Lashley & Valerie Gray
- State of the Geospatial State – Adam DeMars
Archived Meeting Notes and Information
Pee Dee GIS User Group meets from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Florence County Library located at 509 South Dargan Street in Florence SC