Pee Dee GIS User Group Mission Statement:
To provide strong Geographic Information Systems (GIS) support, training and networking resources to the Pee Dee and surrounding areas of South Carolina
Pee Dee User Group Objectives:
• Establish a network of individuals that can support and assist other GIS professionals
• Support and promote the development of GIS and GIS applications within the Pee Dee and surrounding areas of South Carolina
• Provide opportunities to learn valuable GIS technical skills and uses of GIS software along with the latest news on software updates and changes
• Highlight the potential efficiency and effectiveness of GIS through collaborative efforts among governmental agencies
• Hold four quarterly meetings annually with a focus on training and knowledge sharing.
Membership is affordable at only 30.00 per year. Lunch is included!
Scheduled Meeting Dates for 2018
- Pee Dee GIS Annual Membership drive – Win a DJI Drone by Bradshaw Consulting!
- Logistics Optimization for Non-Emergency Transport – Craig Greenwald – BCS
- GIS AT Work in SCDNR’s Land, Water and Conservation Division & Cartography Tips – Tanner Arrington – SCDNR
- SCEMD’s roll out of their web app ‘Palmetto’ – Phil Armijo
- Update on SC Geodetic Survey projects – Matt Wellslager
- ArcGIS Drone to Map at SCDHEC – Kenneth Compton
- ArcGIS Web App Builder and Survey 123 – Emily
- Geographic Partnership Opportunities for the 2020 Decennial Census – Joanna C. Pitsikoulis
Archived Meeting Notes and Information
Pee Dee GIS User Group meets from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Florence County Library located at 509 South Dargan Street in Florence SC