Keck & Wood’s GIS Instructors will be teaching several upcoming classes on ArcGIS Desktop and Server. These classes will be held in Georgia at our new Training Center and in Florida as part of the Seven Hills Regional Users Group GIS Workshop. Below is a the schedule of upcoming classes listed by location. Please visit our website at www.keckwood.com for more information and to register.
Georgia – Keck & Wood Training Center & Corporate Office, Duluth, GA
- ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting to Know GIS – Oct 11-12
- ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality – Oct 13-15
- ArcGIS Desktop III: Analysis & Workflows – Nov 2-3
Florida – Tallahassee FL – SHRUG GIS Workshop Classes
- ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting to Know GIS – Nov 15 thru 16
- ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality – Nov 15 thru 16 & Nov 19
- ArcGIS Server Basics: Installation, Services & Tweaks – Nov 15 thru 16
- Using AutoCAD Data in ArcGIS – Nov 15 thru 16
The classes will be based on ArcGIS 9.3.1 platform. If you are interested in the newly released ArcGIS 10 platform please let us know. If there seems to be more interest in ArcGIS 10 we will either change the class or schedule additional ArcGIS 10 classes to meet the need.