DTC’s Geographic Information Systems Certificate program is designed for administrators, managers, technical professionals, and others involved in building and implementing information systems or those seeking the skills to launch a career in the GIS field.
- Learn the concepts and applicationsof GIS technology,
- Obtain hands-on experience in usingthe latest GIS software,
- Become familiar with the issuesfacing communities and industryand learn to develop solutions withgeospatial technology,
- Explore the interdisciplinary elementsof GIS including cartography,topology, database design and spatialanalysis,
- Understand how geospatialinformation and technology are usedwithin health care, public works,natural and historical resources,environmental management andother disciplines.
Fore more information, contactKamil Zakhour at 843-413-2765,e-mail Kamil.Zakhour@fdtc.eduorMike DeRienzo at 843-413-2766,e-mail Mike.DeRienzo@fdtc.edu Download the GIS Mapping Certificate brochure.Florence-Darlington Technical College P. O. Box 100548 Florence, South Carolina 29502 843-661-8070