eGIS Associates is excited to announce, we are now offering GIS classes in South Carolina through a partnership with Microstaff IT. Microstaff IT is an award winning IT training and services company based in Columbia SC.
In addition to traditional GIS classes, we have developed a series of IT classes specifically to teach skills needed by GIS Users. Below is a list of classes we will be holding at Microstaff IT’s facility in Columbia SC in the near future.
- ArcGIS Desktop 1: Getting to know GIS – July 12 -13 Official Esri Course
- ArcGIS Desktop 2: Tools & Functionality – July 16-18 Official Esri Course
- ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Exam Prep – July 19-20
IT Classes for GIS Users
- SQL Server 1: Managing & maintaining data in SQL Server – June 20-22, New class of GIS Users that need to manage SDE Geodatabases in SQL Server.
- Intro to computer networking basics for GIS Users – July 2-3, New class
- SQL Server 2: Installing & Configuring SQL Server – July 25-27, New class for those implementing SDE with SQL Server