ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.1.1 has been released and is available for download from the
Esri Customer Care portal.A number of new enhancements have been made to the application. If you belong to an ArcGIS Online organization, this release opens up more opportunities for you to use your Windows-based devices in
What’s New in ArcGIS for Windows Mobile
- Offline routing with turn-by-turn directions. Route from your current location to a given destination, or add additional stops and route between locations.
- GPS/GNSS information viewable at all times
- Shape features that can be created or edited quickly and easily
- A much-improved help system
Take Advantage of ArcGIS for Windows Mobile with Your ArcGIS Online Subscription
- Work disconnected in the field and synchronize your updates using a hosted feature service.
- Access Mobile Project Center to package your feature service cache, and store your mobile project as an item inside ArcGIS Online.