OPPORTUNITY. EMBRACE IT. PURSUE IT.
Systemtec is actively seeking an experienced ESRI Administrator for a long-term contract opportunity in the Charlotte area. You will be responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of ESRI SDE running on MS SQL Server 2008 databases.
WHAT YOU NEED.
- Minimum three years experience working with ESRI SDE system as a technical expert.
- Experience in administering SQL Server databases (2005 or 2008).
- Experience in supporting complex reports from relational databases using MS Reporting Services.
- Experience with transformation of raw data into finished business intelligence reports.
- Expert knowledge in ESRI Spatial Database Engine 9.3 technical architecture and schema
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with business analysts and users
- Skilled in writing technical specifications
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Skilled in SQL and Python programming.
- Knowledgeable in business intelligence tools and techniques.
- Knowledge in .net (VB or C#) programming is desirable.
- MCDBA and/or GISP certification; proficiency with MS SQL Server Integration Services; proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Python or VB Script; experience with ESRI SDE Server version 9.3.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Specific responsibilities include maintenance of department specific SDE environment (including SQL Server Databases), custom application troubleshooting and program maintenance, and interface creation and maintenance.
- Works with functional and technical teams as a technical expert in ESRI Spatial Database Engine, SQL Server and data schemas.
- Provides expertise and programs utilizing tools and technologies such as SQL, MS SQL Server Integration Services, ESRI replication and synchronization, spatial database queries, and SQL Server scheduling features.
- Performs the lead role in the day to day technical support and on-going maintenance of the Work and Asset Management system in areas such as the ESRI versioned edit environment, database and SDE patches and upgrades, and user requested functionality of the system.
- Devises and modifies programs and procedures to solve complex problems as a key member of the Work and Asset Management team.
- Works with Business Analysts to develop data source to target mappings and technical specifications.
- Designs, develops and maintains structures in support of MS Reporting Services.
- Applies expert troubleshooting skills to operational technical problems.
- Uses job scheduling applications to manage and monitor operational processes.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
This would be your initial assignment with SYSTEMTEC. Employment with us means a competitive salary plus paid OT, PTO, holidays, health, dental, disability and life coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more!
EMBRACE AND PURSUE OPPORTUNITY! APPLY NOW!
Thank you so much for your assistance!
Mary E. Ritter