YOU’RE GOOD! YOU HAVE OPTIONS! PURSUE THEM!
Be part of a team where you will collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver functional requirements, business requirements, use cases, screen and interface designs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Proven business analyst experience in a medium to large software project environment with custom development.
- Proved experience with full SDLC.
- BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Visio, Excel, Word experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Examples of requirements documents will be requested.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, compose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Word independently with users to define concepts.
- Collaborate with developers and sme’s to establish the technical vision.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Long-term project offering stability, challenge and a great team environment!
Employment with Systemtec means a competitive salary and paid OT, PTO, holidays, health, dental, disability, and life coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more!
PURSUE YOUR OPTIONS TODAY! APPLY NOW!
Mary E. Ritter